Welcome to Ross Jackson Golf
I offer unique and distinctive golf coaching solutions with the ultimate objective of encountering peak performance and fulfilment of potential. My job is to establish the areas of your golf game that are debilitating performance, design a long term development programme specifically targeting highlighted areas of weakness, with the long term goal of eradicating these faults and consequently making you a more proficient golfer. My coaching goals for my clients are to improve ball flight, increase understanding and knowledge, lower scores, achieve objectives, surpass expectations and increase enjoyment.
I employ a holistic coaching philosophy which enables me to analyse all technical, physical and psychological facets of your game. Limitations in any of the three strands of coaching can significantly decrease your efficiency and overall output. My ability and expertise ensure a thorough examination of your skills to ensure that you will maintain strengths and improve weaknesses. The areas of coaching that I specialise in are as follows;
- One to one individual (men and women)
- Group coaching (men and women)
- Junior golf development specialist (individual or group)
- TPI fitness screening and exercise programme
- Golf Psychology assessment and development programme
- On course playing lessons (individual or group)
- Equipment optimisation (custom fitting, gapping session and golf ball fitting)
- Continuous Coaching Programme (CCP)
- Bespoke programmes tailored to cater for specific needs
All coaching programmes will be administered at Ingleby Barwick Golf Academy; which offers the best practice facilities in the North East. I will be situated in a private 1st floor teaching room which encompasses GC2 launch monitor, GASP video analysis, Casio Exilim Pro EX-F1 high speed digital camera, two 32 inch televisions and GASP EBook for lesson history.